I was looking back through family photos yesterday and found Ben's costume from last year, which made me nostalgic and so I searched through the archives to find as many as I could. I got back as far as 2004, when he was 3. That was his first Halloween/trick-or-treating experience.
They each hold a special memory...
- The little leopard was so cute, he was shy that year!
- THe clown costume is the only one I was crafty enough to make...we found that hat on sale (I have one just like it) and I built the costume around it.
- Dash Incredible was his 1st superhero costume and he wore it around the house until it got to small!
- The yellow and blue Wolverine was a surprise...he chose it because it had long plastic claws!
- Darth Vadar was another unexpected choice...again, I think he chose it for the cool light saber! We went to an office party that year and he won a prize.
- This year - guess who he chose...that's right, Iron Man! I'll document the costume tonight and add it to the archives.
Happy Halloween to all! Have fun, but please remember to be safe!